A BID IS A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT.
- All items are sold ‘as is’ ‘where is’ meaning an item may be cracked, chipped or broken. All art is sold as attributed to.
- Any item damaged by a viewer must be paid for immediately. The price being today’s estimated value. Jewelry/watches are sold as it is called. Please inspect!
- All items must be paid for in full before being released.
- Reserves are executed by the auctioneer.
- Bidding increments are determined upon the discretion of the auctioneer.
- Stopped transactions/chargebacks will be prosecuted and names of offenders will be published in our bulletins and the newspapers.
- There is a 14% buyer’s premium (meaning if you spend $100 the purchase price will be $114) and 6.625% new jersey sales tax unless you have a new jersey tax id number on file; or sales tax according to where the business is based.
- A bid is evidence that all of these rules are understood and you have the means to pay!
- Payment terms are accepted in cash or credit cards
- ANY ITEMS PURCHASED; YOU HAVE THREE DAYS TO PICK UP UNLESS OTHER ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE.
We are always looking for quality consignments and estates